Monday, January 30, 2017

Let Me Love You Like Love Should Be


Let me love you like love should be
A babbling brook leading slowly
To roaring rhythmic ocean tides
Fireworks in Spring
Tender, passionate kisses under glowing moonlight
Walk with me within a dark forest of desire
Feel my hunger and my pain
This unwavering ecstasy that is carnal animal lust
Fall with me deep down into a chasm of Sin
Then climb back up with me
As we awake in the morning light
Never let me go in your heart and mind
Press your smooth body against my muscled sculpted form
Remember everything
In visions and dreams when we part
Stay with me when all seems lost and ready to implode
As I wipe the tears from your eyes
And comfort your shuddering body in the night's solitude
Walk with me like this is our last day together
Every moment we meet and make love
Let me love you
Like love should be
Something so simple and easy
Flowing through to eternity
Watching your eyes gently close
As I caress your body like a soft feather
To the sound of your slow breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment