Saturday, August 3, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Lost And Hungry

I was lost and hungry
That's how I found you
Lonely
In despair
Wandering confused
In a dream within a dream
You were a feast
For
The eyes
Mouth
Ivory white fangs
I dined
Within the darkness
On
Full breasts
Voluptuous curves
Caressing flowing
Blonde hair
Erogenous zones
Moist
Ready
Warm to the touch
Running my fingers
Slowly down
Your side
To your
Succulent ass
Squeezing
Spanking meaty shanks
A cherry red
Grasping your black
Sunglasses
In my other hand
Mesmerized
By your haunting gaze
Wearing them
To see what you
Could see
As I realized
You were blind
Just as blind as I
Wandering
Searching for a home
Within
The plush canopy
Of the clouds
Inviting me in
To your world
Beckoning
As you slept
Dying inside
Craving sensuality
Passion
We made love
For
One thousand nights
As I tasted
Your delicious
Quivering thighs
Nectar of the gods
In the black
Your body outlined
In shadows
As we danced
Like devils
In silhouette
On the wall
Illuminated
By flickering candle light
Drinking in
Your lips
Thirsty for my tongue
Embracing my depravity
Seething with lust
Desire
Seducing
The monster
That will live forever
Unlike
Our fantasy love
A beautiful lie
Smoldering flame
Exploding
Into conflagration
Dying with a scream
As my hands roam
Freely
Over goose flesh
Moans
Sighs
Our epitaph
One last hope
Extinguished
In an orgasmic O
Frozen on your face
A dark wonderland
Under the stars
Dancing in your brain
Ecstasy
As I awoke
Euphoric
Aroused
Alone
Blood on my lips
Still hearing your voice
Calling
From the abyss
As you were falling
Fading
To silence
Returning once again
To frigid reality
The world
Of
Life
And
Death
Lost and hungry
Arising in the Night
Awaiting
My next
Victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment