Sunday, January 2, 2022

LESSONS PEOPLE OF COLOR HAVE TAUGHT ME

The first lesson I learned was in the first grade when this black kid from the school decided to harass me for some reason and I pushed him down and he said, "I am gonna get the brothers on you!" I remember thinking, "How many brothers can he have?" Well, I found the next day when my sister and a friend walked to school which is a rarity these days, but we did ALL the time. I noticed that their steps speeded up quickly for some reason and before I knew it there was just ME, well not exactly, ME and the Brothers. I found out the BROTHERS was composed of two representitives from every grade one through six, even though I was in first grade. I got a mother fucking thorough ass kicking the residual which still lasts today which tought me the power of tolerance and simply walking the fuck away from bad shit. THANK YOU BEAUTIFIL YOUNG PEOPLE OF COLOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment