Sunday, January 2, 2022

MY LOVE AND ADMIRATION FOR ICE-T's BODY COUNT ALBUM COPKILLER and DA LENCH MOB's GUERILLAS IN THE MIST

I remember driving around with a friend, when I actually had friends which was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. I popped the ICE T COP KILLER tape into the stereo , which I recently purchased, and was actually a STOLEN unit a friend gave me and the stereo place agreed to install for cash. I believe I had the only CHEVY NOVA with a Mercedes stock car audio unit, but that is another story. After I began playing ICE T's BODY COUNT my friend was so shocked and appalled that he screamed, "If you don't shut this fuckin' thing down immediately, stop the car and I want to get out." I had some stupid ass friends that played BC on the beach just to make people miiserable, but when I played DA LENCH MOB in my car it seemed to make people in the back seat intensely angry and I received another ultimatum to chose another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment