Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Beyond Reality And Madness

 By this time

You are a ghost of a ghost

Of a twisted person I thought 

I used to know

But never really did

Behind the mask 

In a dream

Is a demon lover

But

That entity is gone

If it ever existed

Walking down the dark haunted corridors 

Of someone else's life

And the truth is

That I made you 

I released you to rise again

And terrorize another's being

Just

What I wanted you to be

For me

And now I can't erase that creation

Lost to time

Or make it go away

From my twisted mind

So I can celebrate that spiritual 

Satanic sponge painting

In my brain

Levitate it in a poem

Or watch it again 

In shock like a classic horror movie

Remembered

If I cannot experience the delusion

Held close to my heart

That is the irony and the mockery of life

In the now

We lose people and find we never really knew them

And what you believed was the past

That has passed

Is still a shadow on your wall

I love the me that brought

What I thought was you to life

Into my life

And I remember the agony and the ecstasy 

All the betrayals and pain

The deep heartbreak

Of letting you go

Though a vision of you remains

A paranormal portrait of love sublime

And permanent loss 

Somewhere beyond reality

And madness

I found you again

And

I can still

Be with you there

Forever

Within me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment