Friday, July 31, 2026

THE SOCIAL VAMPIRE WITH VLADVAMPIRELORD

 I would say I am more of an antisocial vampire, but occasionally I get out in the community and last night was one occasion.  There was a cookout which just happened to be held on the beautiful grounds of a breathtaking mansion that had to be worth more than 40 million dollars, but this night was not about money.  It was about people getting a chance to relax and socialize and have a good time when they lead otherwise stress filled lives and it was an amazing success.

I can't say enough good things about the people that organized this or the people that attended which just goes to show you there is a side of life that is blessed and we may be damned, but get a break from damnation every now and then which we should take advantage of.

Why not relax and be happy for an hour or two?  Misery can wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment