Tuesday, September 29, 2026

IT WAS NOT LONG AGO THAT I TOLD LADY MORGANA THAT IF SHE DID NOT PUT ONLY RECYCLING ITEMS IN THE BIN...

 I WOULD SHIT ON HER HEAD.

DISPOSIBLE PLATES ARE NOT RECYCLING ITEMS.

This tells me that ONE OR MORE FACTORS EXIST:

1. LADY MORGANA WANTS ME TO SHIT ON HER HEAD

2. LADY MORGANA DOUBTS MY RESOLVE WHEN MAKING THREATS

3. LADY MORGANA HAS FORGOTTEN WHEN WE DISCUSSED THAT DISPOSIBLE PLATES ARE NOT RECYCLABLE.


I have not been to the bathroom today.  A huge shit is forming in my colon.  My childhood was spent with a fucking maniac psycho that used to trash our home regularly.  For me to lapse and go fucking nutso would be like a frog jumping into a pond, but LADY MORGANA apparently does not realize this or is distracted with buying new dresses online and losing weight through the hypodermic drug program and not following recycling protocol.

Tonight the answer to all these questions and many more will be revealed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment