Monday, September 28, 2026

THE HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS OF LADY MORGANA

I think LADY MORGANA just tried to kill me.  She loves watching those murder mystery shows so perhaps she thinks she can get away with it.

I recently bought a clothes bin which is supposed to separate the colors, but LADY MORGANA immediately despised it which did not deter me from using it since I paid money for it.  LADY MORGANA destroyed one bin, but the second one I still use.  I had told LADY MORGANA to watch a storage bin stacked because it could fall.

This morning the laundry bin is put on top of the storage container and the bottom is wrapped around the storage container.  If I had pulled it, all the containers would have come down upon me.  She never did that before.

Luckily, I lifted the laundry bin up and over and avoide the calamity.

If I do have a mysterious demise, I would check into LADY MORGANA as a suspect.

Really.




P.S. - Just so anybody knows, if I die and you mess with my porn collection or any of my belongings, I will HAUNT your ass for eternity.  I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment