Monday, July 27, 2026

Something This Good Can't Be All Bad

Your kisses were toxic divine

Cherry wine horror show lingering on my tongue

A thousand lies on a hell scape of raw sex and debauchery

Making love on an hourglass shaped candle's time

Darkness whispering in my ear

Deeper

Faster 

Pumping

Slower 

Before the orgasmic explosion

Savoring the decadence of forbidden trysts

I have a soft spot for the evil in your sigh of delight

Your deception and betrayal never tasted so good

Mixed with the flesh and desire

All bad things are bound to end

Just as love cries eternity

Then

Fades

Holding you close in the night

Your despicable abyss 

Sensuality without shame

I blame it all on myself and the compulsion to make you mine

Tasting your rancid soul and licking the flames 

Bring me back to your wicked wonderland

And set me free by morning

I survive beyond the sweet depravity

Thinking about nights of Sin

Lost to yesterday

Remembering how I rationalized it all

Thinking thoughts so naïve

That made sense at the time

I was a fool for saying

This to you

But it seemed true

Looking into your mascara stained eyes

Wandering beyond the scowl on your lips

Your smooth hips in my hands

Something this good

Can't be all bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment