I was around eight years old and something about the concept of a music show with laser lights beamed on the ceiling fascinated me. Somehow, I convinced my mother to take us to the laser light / music show at the carnival and after buying our tickets I was shocked to see how many teenagers were sprawled on the floor smoking pot, making out , touching, kissing, and heavy petting in the pitch darkness. The teenagers were also not happy to see us there as we had blown their orgy cover. "What are you bringing kids here for?" Someone shouted. Others had more nasty words to say, but all I knew at the time was the real action was on the floor and not beamed onto the ceiling with blaring music. I think my mother was shocked and mortified at what was transpiring and unhappy to say the least that I had led us into this den of iniquity. I believe I got yelled at , but who's to say? I just wished I was older and could grab some ass and titties too. That ended my laser light experience as the 1980s was close at hand and such things would become passe as consumer porn made its entrance in society.
Alas.
No comments:
Post a Comment