Thursday, July 23, 2026

WTF FILES

 I am supposed to be sleeping now, but I am so angry I have to get this off of my chest.  I was to be taking a CPR class as a pre-requisite to employment yesterday, but I got kicked out of the class.  Apparently, a two hour online course and a passing test was needed to attend the CPR training, but they took my $46 online no questions asked and the agency did not inform me of an online test so I went to the class at the RED CROSS that booked me for the training without the passing test and they kicked my ass out of the class.  All the agency could do was say how frustrating that experience must be and send me a link to customer service at the RED CROSS to get my money back after I had the best of intentions and good feelings about the experience and was humiliated and rejected.

Anyone who I ever spoke to that has had experience with the RED CROSS has come out with negative feelings.  I could have taken the class just for the experience if they really cared about saving lives, but they just took my money and sent me packing so anybody that has a HEART ATTACK OR DIES on my watch is going to fucking DIE for good because the RED CROSS refused me the CPR course due to a stupid online test I could have taken later.

So FUCK YOU agency, I don't need your fucking dirty money. FUCK YOU, RED CROSS and FUCK YOU if you DIE and I am the only one that could have saved you, but cannot now because I DO NOT KNOW CPR.

And FUCK everybody too for making me feel so stupid and optimistic in this shitty fucking world full of shit heads and motherfuckers.  I should have known better.

That was life saving.  For me.  Now I feel better and can go back to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment