Saturday, August 15, 2026

LIFE IN HELL WITH VLADVAMPIRELORD

 LADY MORGANA keeps bringing up the "cleaning lady" retort when fighting off my advances or when I have a criticism, but the fact is for YEARS, we had a "cleaning lady."  The apartment looked good for two days after being cleaned and then reverted back to a disaster area because LADY MORGANY refused to lift a finger to clean or organize the apartment and the cleaning lady even suggested that she come two days a week.  Eventually we stopped with the cleaning lady for financial reasons, but it is one of LADY MORGANA's top ways to irritate me and she thinks that the more she brings this up, the closer she is to getting a cleaning lady when I would need perpetual mad crazy sex and blow jobs to consider a cleaning lady and that is not happening so the whole cleaning lady thing is just a way to aggravate me and aggravating me is not something I would advise.



No comments:

Post a Comment