Saturday, August 29, 2015




Glowing Embers


I am lost without your kiss
Stranded in a dark abyss of desire
Alone I hunger for your erotic salvation
Passionate and sensuous 
Honey dripping from a lover's tongue
I meet you in a dream when darkness comes
To embrace with thirsty lips
Bittersweet and malevolent
We dance naked like butterflies in the rain
Falling in a death spiral
Awaiting the naked touch of your skin to mine
Before we hit the ground
Drowning in your eyes
I rise again every night
To breathe in memories forsaken
That cut deep like a beautiful rose's thorns
Bleeding I recall making love until dawn
Waking in a pool of sweat and dried cum
Rock hard and ready for more
Thrashing about in the shadows
I refuse to forget everything you gave and took away
Orgasmic moans haunt me still
Evanescent cries and silence return by daylight
Fires burning to glowing embers
Smoking plumes of despair remain
Smoldering in the ruins of yesterday
I hear lovers making love in the moonlight
Within a dark forest
Waiting with my eyes closed
For your mouth to meet mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment