Friday, August 28, 2015



My Love Wanders


My love wanders in the darkness across the astral plane
It seeks that which wishes not to be found
Finding passion and pleasure on a battlefield of desire against all will
Emptiness must be filled by hate or love
I love you for the two nights we spent in ecstasy 
Against all that opposed such a taboo tryst
Like lunatics we cavorted until the end of nothing
Becoming friends from erotic dancers 
Entwined in Lust
I think of her full breasts and the curve of her ass
Trying to capture a moment that has past
As my mind wanders
To orgasmic interludes to come
With partners who know not
The devastating power that lies within
This twisted black heart
Bent on seduction
I call you
My love
Offering you my hand
From the shadows 
Of yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment