Sunday, August 30, 2015



I Recall Her Eyes



It all starts at your eyes and your lips
I drown in your gaze wondering about the night's carnival of the flesh
You speak to me without words as our hips embrace
And my hand follows the curve of your ass 
Pulling you closer as tongues entwine 
My fingers running through your flowing hair
A rendezvous in the darkness on my mind
Naked bodies alone to cavort in the wild
Thrusting deep with measured strokes as you moan and sigh
Slapping your behind a cherry red to keep the rhythm 
Passion unleashed to the sensual music of a lover's dance
Entranced we twist and sway within rumpled sheets
An orgasmic feast of ecstasy and pain as a storm brews outside oblivious
Let it rain or snow we hunger only for skin on skin friction and turbulence
As candles flicker down to a molten glow
I remember it all as yesterday
Lust yielding to the conflagration
Romance, seduction, pleasure and despair 
In a dream within a dream
A beautiful illusion cast out to sea only to return with the tide
Most of all, I recall the sex  
And her eyes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment