Friday, February 26, 2016



GRAVEYARD COFFEEHOUSE - The Best Of My Worst Undead Poetry


See these lips
My darling
They thirst for you
To kiss your trembling mouth
Your goose flesh skin
Wandering over your hungering body
Mapping every inch
My serpentine tongue
Licking
Tracing the feast
That is your feminine form
Your voluptuousness
Probing the crevices
Following the mountains
Valleys
Orgasmic peaks
Wanton and wild
Moving deliberately
Slowly
As you shudder
Moan
Biting you
Tearing flesh
Our bodies
Electric
Alive
Pressing close
Feeling the hardness
My loins
Grinding
Against your mound
Hands roaming
Hearts beating
Wildly
Clothes
Ripping
Tearing
Mouths
Opening
In an ecstatic
Orgasmic O
Tasting you
From the inside
Knowing
This is what we both
Need
Want
Crave
That there is no turning back
We are Master
slave
Animals in heat
Exploding
An inferno
Pain within pleasure
Pleasure within pain
This is our moment
Our destiny
We both have lived
And loved before
Laughed and cried
Said goodbye
Died
And arisen again
To walk the Night
Yet we never gave up hope
Never gave up on Love
Passion
Sensuality
This dream survived
Like a phantasm
A ghost walking the darkness
Clinging to shadows
I have waited for you
My lover
All my life
My sweet
My darling
Be mine
Do not go cold
Do not die on me
Do not confuse me
With another
See me
Know me
Love me
For who I am
And who I can be
Experience something
Nothing
Everything
Free your mind
And your body
Will follow
Do it with me
Just me
Your Master
Your True Love
Your soul mate
Your tormentor
Your vampire
Love me
Let the past fade away
Let's do this
Once more
My baby doll
Focusing
On the beauty that is Us
You and I
Once more
With
Feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment