Friday, February 26, 2016





My Toxic Rose



You are the best worst thing that ever happened to me
I can still taste your bittersweet poison cherry kisses
Washed down with cheap blood red wine at 3 am
Listening to your ethereal ghostly moans 
From the bones of yesterday's moldering tryst
So wicked divine in moonlight dreams of ecstasy and damnation
My tongue flickering over goose flesh and sweat
Probing places many know, but none have claimed with ivory white fangs
I whisper sweet nothings from the darkness into the emptiness of your hollow soul
Remembering the passion and the pain
All the desire and the sensuality
I look into your jaded eyes reddened by tears
Seeing all that was lost 
The futility of love in this apathetic world
I do this just so you know
You have a blackened place 
In my twisted graveyard heart
Always 
My toxic rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment