Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Who Will Dry Your Tears?


Who will dry your tears
When I am gone my Love?
Who will kiss those lips and tell you
They are one with mine in erotic embrace?
Find all the differences between sorrow and pain
But know in the end we are gasoline and fire
A raging storm in a turbulent sea
The pinnacle of pleasure and desire as we rise and fall
As the night's wicked dance
Twists and sways irreverently
To a symphony of orgasmic moans and sighs
Say we are but a stop towards a greater destination
That there is a deeper Love, but not for us
Whisper that near my ear
My darling as we make mad passionate love within a dream
For an eternity awaits
That we both recognize
Lie to me of a greater truth
Scorn my hand and ambition
Tell me this foolishness cannot be so
The ultimate betrayal
That I can finally be rid of you
Banished from tormented visions of ecstasy that linger still
Never to look back
Towards the ghosts of yesterday
Haunting from shallow graves
Moaning of taboo trysts in darkened rooms
Beckoning about overdue last chances
And what can never be
As I hold you in my arms until morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment