Tuesday, December 28, 2021

UNLOADING THE REST OF MY CHEWY DARK TOXIC KARMA AND BULLSHIT IN CASE I DIE TONIGHT...

Over the years I have lost faith in GOD and embraced the Dark Lord Satan who has provided me nonjudgmental friendship and great heavy metal music in return for my immortal soul which is not a bad bargain especially in 1980s dollars. I have put the outback hat back on and watered down my now svelte chunkendale dancer like frame to stymie any attempts by DEATH to attack me whilst I finish this COVID EPIC. Two days ago I lost my taste buds and my tongue and mouth are dry and feel like sandpaper and as if someone chopped out my tongue and replaced it with one standing in a jar in a high school lab in formaldahyde. I think I am changing animal form either into a timber wolf or dalmation puppy as I awoke seeing a black spot on my nose which did not exist. I spent roughly 5 hours last night breathing in steam and coughing up my lungs so that the ceiling dripped brown water and mold when my wife finally awoke and said "What is this?" After trying to stay calm I eventually went to bed and attached the oxygen machine that treats my sleep apnea. I wanted to again jack off to Stormy Daniels but was afraid my penis would not work. I thought fuck it and created a fantasy with Stormy Daniels and Christy Canyon in my mind and blew a huge load all over the sheets as I nodded off in pure bliss thinking I was actually in the late 1980s and not this shitty life in this shitty moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment