Friday, June 28, 2019

WEB Adventures


Greetings From The Land Of The Vampire (My Alternate Web Presence): Escape From HELL

Due to my indiscretions, blood feuds, failure to work well in groups and an ongoing conspiracy I was recently relegated to HELL. The place for worst offenders in a popular Vampire site. Placement in HELL offers little if any hope for redemption and constant persecution, but since I have been a member of alt for over 1 year I am familiar with these conditions. Faced with this dire fate I chose the following solution which I addressed to Satan and a gathering of his minions and damned occupants of HELL:
I came to XX to meet like minded people. People with an appreciation of poetry, music, gothic culture, movies, art, etc. People that are usually hard to find in everyday life. In particular I was looking for a woman who appreciated these things. Someone who I could spend time with and enjoy a spiritual connection, something beyond the everyday and mundane. I also came here to escape a witch I met on a bondage site. Yes a real witch. And a real bondage site. And it was my mistake because she was already here, apparently for some time. She once told me to burn in Hell and well here I am.

I did not come here to meet assholes or to fight with them. When confronted by assholes I will fight and fight I did. And well here I am in Hell for my efforts. Do I regret that? No. It is who I am. Been fighting assholes most of my life. Been in Hell most of my life too. Not something I fear or shrink from. Not something that will break me just because I am in XX. Ain't gonna happen. I've been around babies.

I see the writing on the wall and Hell is just as inhospitable for me as XXXXXX Coven was. I did not like the fuckers there and I do not like the fuckers here.

The power the "mighty" wield here is totally dependent on the Coven members accepting that authority and deferring to it. I will NOT do that ever. Getting negative "honor" points or penalized for my actions really has little to no effect because that is not my goal here or my purpose. I do this for ME as a growth thing. A spiritual growth thing and that always entails pain and most of my time on XX has been painful or discomforting, but that will not sway me to self-delete as you crave. I will not give fuckers like you that victory. Sorry. You don't know me and if you did you would realize you will get no satisfaction from me.

Effective immediately I will be declaring ROGUE status and resigning from HELL. I will not enter this shit sty again and as time goes on you will find another to poke fun at. It is the nature of small minds and nothing I haven't seen before.

If there is anyone interested in poetry, art, music etc, and wants to make a connection I will be on XX building my profile to reflect my values and interests.

Waves goodbye as Vlad leaves Hell flipping the bird before fading into the distance...


No comments:

Post a Comment