Sunday, June 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Night Spawn

Such a pretty flower
Abloom
In this evening hour
Breathing gently
Sighing
A tear on her cheek
Full lips
Red as roses
Face pale
But aglow and majestic
Like mountain peaks
Hair radiant
Shining
Flowing like streams
In a glacial valley
Black tresses
Forbidding as night
I lose myself
Watching
Getting closer
Step by step
Cautious
Always the predator.

Her voluptuous body
Beckoning me
Dangerous curves
Whispering
You have me now
You have me
Dark Lord
Come take what is yours
I kiss her sensuous mouth
Slow and soft
Deliberately
As she moans
Saying softly
Almost in a purr
I am yours
Dark Lord
I am yours
For eternity
I rip open her top
Exposing full breasts
Feeling the animal
In me come alive
As everything begins
In this
Erotic
Wicked
Dream of ecstasy
To inexorably
Fade
To
Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment