Sunday, June 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Take These Black Wings

Take these black wings
This leathered cloak
Yearning to fly
Make them your home
Your forbidden paradise
As they cover you in the Night
Ours is the Darkness
The silent black
Where anything is possible
My strong arms cover you
Wrap around your naked body
Your bare breasts
As you dream of Love
Lust
Illicit passion
A taboo kiss
That can last 1000 years
An eternity perhaps
Do not fear
What you do not know
Let me in my darling
Let me wrap these black wings
Around your still beating heart
As I feast on soft milky flesh
Your pale neck
Turned crimson
Your moans and sighs
Are but music to my ears
As the stars spin
Cold and irrelevant
To your plight
Do not despair
Your Dark Lord is here
Take these black wings
Fly with me
Make them yours
Forever
Tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment