Saturday, June 29, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



I Am The Witch

Standing on edge of the abyss
Looking out beyond the Darkness
The infernal chasm lies below
Then there is you
Telling me what I want to hear
What I always wanted to hear
I have two daggers
In my back
Three will send me reeling over
Into the deep canyon
Never to be heard from again
I want to live
But my longing for life
Is not as strong
As my longing for love
I have lived and died before
And risen again
But love is eternal
Immortal
Transcendent
It can be pure bliss
Pleasure
But also cruel
Sadistic
A terror
The straw that breaks you
In the distance
I see that love
It is an old soul's love
The love of a beautiful
Cultured woman
A woman who knows me
What I want
Feel
She is attractive
Refined
Sexual
Passionate
Sensual
But she is also vicious
And she has already
Driven two knives
In my back
I look at her full breasts
And stunning beauty
As she whispers to me
In a voice that beckons
Like a siren
I am the Witch
Come love me Vampire
I am the Witch
Seek the destiny that is ours
I am in love with you
My past life Vampire
I am the Witch
As she reaches out her hand
And smiles
A wicked grin
Licking her full red lips
Moaning
Sighing
I am the Witch
Come love me
Vampire...

No comments:

Post a Comment