Saturday, June 29, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



To A Muse

I remember the endless nights
So long ago
Centuries
1000 Years
Living
Dying
Laughing
Crying
Loving
Waiting
Waiting for you
My Love.

Our hearts bleeding
Never knowing
If we will ever meet again
Amidst the centuries
I close my eyes
And feel my lips
Press against your pale neck
My hands
Encircling your waist
Like a siege of desire
A fire burning
Swept away by the conflagration.

Our wanton hunger
Our hearts racing
Forever
Awaiting the orgasmic ecstasy
That is Lust
Passion
Love
The War that took me away from you
Never to return
But in the next life
The tragedy
The damnation
That has been our lot
The unsatisfied
Promise
Forever
Unfulfilled.

I remember the laughter
The gazes
The long hours in reverie
Our minds drifting
Awaiting the moment
Two become One
And then there was Goodbye
Always goodbye.
Lovers ripped apart until
The next life
Where we always find
One another
Death will never
Be the end of our love
My darling
We are immortal
Eternal
Our Love
Lives
In the constellations.

Karma will take
Its due
But can never break us
Or our love
My darling
Nor can Death
One day soon
You will be
More than my Muse
More than just words
Our love will live again
As our bodies meet
Warm and electric
Two warrior spirits
Soul mates
A scourge that the world
Has not seen for 1000 years
Fulfilling the desire
Postponed
By this curse
Ours is a love
That will set
The trembling world
Ablaze.



No comments:

Post a Comment