Thursday, June 27, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Back From The Dead

I arise
Eyes slowly adjusting
To shadows
Darkness
A world of ghosts
Dreams
Fantasies
Phantasms
That bite
Bleeding you
Dry
Awaking into
A land
Of wickedness
Barren
Desolate
Awash in crimson nectar
Teeming with life
Sustenance
Desire
Lust
Ecstasy
An unquenchable fire
Burning to a conflagration.

My body aches
My limbs are weary
My mind is racked
By hunger
Pain
The realization
That blood is the life
And if I do not feed
I will die.

I am lonely
Distraught
Giddy
Euphoric
I am hunter
Hunted
I walk away
From my solitary coffin
To search the Night
For blood red wine
Kisses and bites
The pleasure
Of a sensuous
Passionate woman
Ecstasy
Orgasmic and wanton
Cruel
The wicked smile
On your lips
As you die
To rise again
Mine
All mine.

My
True love
I see you
Arising in the black
Just as I do now
Back from the dead
Claiming the realm
That is our birth right
Come seek your Master
I am He
I offer you my hand
As your guide
Travel with me
Without fear
Through the Dark Forest
Of my Love
I like you hunger
And I too am
Awaiting the thirst
That is eternity
One sweet
Victim
At a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment