Thursday, June 27, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse




Turn Me On Evil Woman

Turn me on evil woman
With your witch's tit
Cold as ice
Your thousand mile stare
Glass eye
Your bubbling cauldron
Of steaming hate
With a sprinkle of Lust
Your distrust
Heartbreak
Despair
Turn my on Evil Woman.

Turn me on
With the promise
Of a wicked passionate night
That will never come
For I have fallen
In love with you
Evil one
Fallen in love
With your sorrow
Pain
The hurt that you carry
Around like a burden
Waiting to lash out
Strike deep
In some lover's heart
Slaying him
Forever
Turn me on evil woman
I have no fear
I can love
I have loved and lost
And arisen again
To tell the tale
I am a Vampire
Immortal
Passionate
Sensuous
Wanton
I can love you
Like no man can
If you dare
So turn me on evil woman
Turn me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment