Sunday, July 28, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Dark Places

I scour the dark corners
Of my soul
Hoping to find
The light
To keep me alive
I feed on
Dead memories
Visions
Of love
I still ache
Remember the taste
Of full lips
My hot hands
On your body
As you moaned
Cried
I am seething
Hungry
Losing control
As each night
Passes
I must feed
To stay alive
Becoming
Ever weaker
I recall
The look
An orgasmic O
Formed on
Your little
Dirty
Pretty
Mouth
Before it all
Crashed
And burned
Terror
I thought
That is
The only
Reason she stays
Not for love
So I kissed
Her softly
Touched her cheek
Said
I love you
A love
That will last
Forever
And watched
Her fade away
With each sweet
Embrace
Every sensual caress
That all led
Beyond
A twisted path
To goodbye
Alone
I wonder
Why I cannot
Find light
Salvation
In
Dark Places
Sinking
Obsessed
Within
Yesterday's
Horror matinee
Our train wreck
Love
Lost
Floundering
Going under
Adrift
In
A sea of madness
The drowning pool
Of
Her
Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment