Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



The Kill

I must feed
Or
I will die
Immortal dreams
Haunt me
Ghosts that beckon
Then disappear
Like a candle snuffed
In the dark
You are just a kill
A means
To a end
Screaming
In the night
Feeding me
My desire
Passion
Madness
Stalking you
My prey
A crimson feast
A shriek
Moan
Tasting the salty
Sweetness
Like red wine
Gushing
Into my seething
Mouth
With purple
Cracked lips
Your pallid neck
Gurgling rivers
Looking
Into
The drowning pool
Of your eyes
Life dims
Fades away
Holding your body
So close
Feeling your curves
The fullness of your bosom
Against my heaving chest
I cannot resist
Kissing your lips
One last time
My tongue
Stained
With your blood
Knowing
We were
Never
Meant to be
You are merely
The kill
A feast of the flesh
Drinking
In your essence
Our tongues meet
Entwine
Separate
So I might live
Another day
Into eternity
I leave
Quietly
A black phantasm
Dissolving
Within the ether
Abandoning
Your dried out
Collapsed husk
Of a body
Leaving a memory
Behind
The terror
In your eyes
Your last
Orgasmic sigh
A wicked
Smile frozen
On your face
Your hands
Grasping mine
Trying to hold on
To an illusion
As I walk away
Alone
To live again
Damned
Within this
Dark Never land
Just
One
Step away
A solitary stone
On a twisted path

A looming abyss
Bleeding
Into
Forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment