Sunday, July 28, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse




Somewhere Beyond A Dream

I could feel
Your lips against
Mine as I slept
Hear your
Low moan
Sigh
Taste
Your
Pleasure
Pain
Somewhere
Beyond a dream
Looking
Into your eyes
A mirror
Into
Your soul
Falling
Losing control
Wanting
Needing
All of you
Mind
Heart
Body
Spirit
Arise
Take my hand
Kneel before
The glory
Majesty
Of who I am
The terror
Of what I
Become
As darkness falls
Worship
My body
Be mine
Forever
Live the passion
Sensuality
Eroticism
That I crave
Feed upon
Dance with me
Close
Our bodies
Tingling
Wicked with arousal
Let us
Make love
Like ferocious animals
Perverse
Savage
Then let me cradle
Caress you
Gently
In my arms
Never
Let you go
My visions
Tell me
You
Are out there
Hear my call
I'll be waiting
To whisk you away
Fly with me
On black
Leather wings
To a place
We can indulge
Our fantasies
Make them
Real
As you scream
Orgasmic
In the Night
Where nobody
Hears
Never doubt
What you feel
Sense
The legend lives
Rising in the evening
To feed
Lips crimson
With delight
Beauty
Depravity
Ecstasy
Eternal love
All
Are within
The grasp
Of your hand
Your destiny
Beckons you
Awaiting
That first
Bloody kiss
Shriek
Twisted grin
It all
Begins
Somewhere
Beyond
A
Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment