Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Kiss And Sigh

Your voice
Screams
From the past
Cradling me
In your arms
Drenched in blood
As it all
Fades
To Black
When I first
Looked
Into
Your gaze
It told
Me this story
Whispering
On the wind
For one thousand
Years
Floating
Within
The ether
Until it reached
You and I
Your eyes
They speak to me
Like trumpets
Clanging metallic
Shields
Swords
Shrieks
Of madness
Terror
Groans
Of the wounded
And dying
Above the din
The hue and cry
Of battle
I hear
Orgasmic moans
As we twist
Between the sheets
Speak
From
Your lips
My love
Drenched
With crimson wine
Tell me
We are forever
I will hold
You close
Feel the fullness
Of your breasts
Against my hard chest
Trace your voluptuous
Curves
With my voracious
Hot hands
Seething with hunger
Tasting
Your goose flesh
The salty sweat beads
Dripping like rivers
Down our bodies
As we make love
Slowly
Deliberately
Like there
Was no tomorrow
Nothing other
Than
Pleasure
Pain
Ecstasy
Tasting
Unbridled passion
Undiminished
By time
Distance
Damnation
Your sweet lips
On mine
Imbibing
Sensuality
Beauty
An erotic symphony
Breathing in
A kiss
Exhaling
A sigh
Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment