Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Feeding On A Dream

Kisses echo
Within memories
Like erotic symphonies
Orgasmic in grandeur
Rising to a climax
Screaming
A crescendo
Of moans
Sighs
Falling down
Nightmarish
To the seeming
Bottomless abyss
Of goodbye
I have drowned
Sunk
To the depths
Of the ocean
Looking into
The dark erotic
Wonderland
That is
A woman's eyes
Wherever I roam
I see fragments
Of yesterday
In the shape
Of her body
Hints of tomorrow
In her smile
Ghosts beckoning me
Towards a paradise
Of the heart
Tasting sweet flesh
With my tongue
Tracing illusions
With my fingers
As curves
Full breasts
Soft flesh
Disappear
Like the scent
Of roses
Wafting
Through the air
Scenes of ecstasy
No more
A phantasm
Of the brain
Spirits rising
In the Night
To taunt
Pulling back
The sheets
Of the bed
Which two lovers
Shared
Naked
And
Alone
Whispering
Remember me
Demon lover
Then disappearing
Into the nevermore
Imprisoned
With the morning light
Words on a page
Are but
Cemetery gates
To the past
Poetry
Flanked by
Rhythm
Rhyme
Guards
Precious melodies
Of yesterday
Our song
Preserved for eternity
Sanctuary
Where I may
Feast on illusions
Beautiful lies
They still live on
In the black
Within the darkness
Of the forest
That is my love
Feeding
On
A
Dream
The nightmare
That will
Never grow old
Never
Die
Crimson kisses
Wicked delusions
Teardrops
That fall
Down cheeks
Weathered and pale
Midnight
Fantasies
Remain
Everlasting
Haunting
Like a spirit
Lost
Needing you
To guide it home
Always
Waiting
In limbo
For
The
Forever dream love
You promised
To begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment