Monday, July 29, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Loving Hate

He held her
In his arms
As she stared
Captivated
By his eyes
That seemed
To see all
Know all
Stare through
Her soul
As he kissed
Her with his lips
Blood red
Dripping crimson
She whispered
In his ear
Love is
A beautiful thing
Precious
Divine
But hate within love
Is stronger still
It is all
I know
He caressed
Her sweet cheeks
Dried the tear
At the corner
Of her eye
Listening
In silence
As she said
When I was a girl
I suffered
At the hands
Of a cruel man
My father
As he beat me
Only me
Out of three sisters
Perhaps
Because he knew
I could take it
Maybe
Because
I was
The most beautiful
Of the three
When he was drunk
He did unspeakable
Things
As my mother
Pretended
She slept
In the other room
After awhile
I forgot
How to cry
Learned
Sometimes
It was easier to comply
But I never stopped
Fighting
Or
Hating
Inside
Love was always
Something to fear
A gloved fist
Heated metal coat hanger
To the thighs
The twisted bandanna gag
That muffled the scream
You knew was coming
Sadistic
Ruthless
Never ending
Or so it seems
He put his finger
To her trembling lips
Kissed her softly
Slow
Deep
As she sighed
If I must be
A cruel sadist
To win your love
So be it
He roared
Dropping her
On the floor
With a thud
Kicking her
About the ribs
He smacked her full ass
A cherry red
Then twisted her
Erect nipples
Until she shrieked in agony
Waiting
For the dull moan
He knew
Would come
Then he took
Her with force
As she resisted
Nails
Digging into
The flesh of his arms
Slapping her face
Spitting on her
As her dirty
Little mouth
Formed an orgasmic O
And he climaxed
Leaving her
Sullied
Feeling dirty
Alone
He said
I love you
As he slammed
The door behind him
For he already
Knew
The reply
Thank you
Father
I hate you
I love you
Seeing the smile
On her face
He knew she
Did not lose
That war
She was never broken
But she
Could never love
Never submit
To
Him completely
Like he needed
Desired all his life
There could only
Be ecstasy
Loving
Hate
And
He would be
The true victim
Of that maniacal bastard's
Reign of terror
For every night
He attempted to love her
It would be
With her
Father's
Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment