Sunday, July 28, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Accept My Love

Accept the gooey
Sweet
Technicolor treat
That is my love
Smooth like chocolate
But with a hard
Candy shell
Tangy
Sour
Sticky
My love
Will get stuck
In your teeth
As you swirl it
In your mouth
Around your tongue
You may
Become addicted
Overindulge
Tasting ecstasy
Again
And
Again
Hating yourself
The morning after
Aching
Lying naked
In the bed
With a monster
Licking your lips
Tasting
The after affects
Of sensuality
Passion
Eroticism
Drunk on pain
Pleasure
This never
Has to end
I whisper
In your ear
Seductively
Playfully biting
Running my tongue
Down your neck
Accept my love
Take my hand
We will never
Grow old
Never
Die
Fly away
On black
Leather wings
With me
Love me
For
Who I am
Who I can be
When
Darkness falls
Accept
My love
And
Eternity
Can be ours
Sealed
With a kiss
Sigh
The bite
Of ivory
White fangs
Will you
Consume
The forbidden treat
Tasting
Sin
Forever
On your lips
Between
Your thighs
Will
You
Accept
My vampire
Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment