Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Cold Rain

I could see
Eternity
Unholy
Terror
In her eyes
Tears
Slowly cascading
Forming
Black mascara rivers
Trickling
Down her
Tender cheeks
Divine
Trembling lips
Opening
Taking me
In whole
My soul
Manhood
Dreams
Exhaling
Passion
Sensuality
Eroticism
Her tongue
Entwined
With mine
Running along
My skin
Beading sweat
Serpentine
I took her
Growling
Like a beast
Parting her thighs
Throwing her
On the bed
Watching her
Face
Paralyzed
With fear
Staring through
The ceiling
Fists clenched
Arching her back
Moaning
Screaming profanity
Abjectly
Submitting
To my
Wicked whims
Sadistic punishments
Leather
Cracking
Fiendishly
On pale skin
Riding crop
Conjuring
Red streaks
Raised welts
Crisscrossed
Lacerations
Hieroglyphics
From another time
On virgin canvas
Hot wax
Dribbled
On aroused privates
Erect nipples
Watching her
Tasting me
On her knees
Before I mount
Her
On the bed
Yet again
Slow
Gently
Then
Faster
Pounding
Short
Short
Deep
Her mouth
An orgasmic O
Exploding
Moans
Peaking at Olympus
A sigh
Flickering candles
Illuminating
A sequestered room
Pitch black
Holding her
In my arms
A demon lover
Outside
Hearing droplets
Cold rain
Pouring down
Mercilessly
Streaming
Along
The roof
Collecting
On
Black
Asphalt streets
A
Lament
For
Loves lost
Shadows
Ghosts
Of a dream
Haunting
Moments like these
Before
An hour
Or two
Of disturbed sleep
Not wanting
A beautiful lie
To end
Awakening
With the morning
Light
Leaving
Hand in hand
Saying
Goodbye
Standing
In frigid
Snow
Virgin white
Before
Footsteps
Taint the illusion
Walking away
After
Kissing her
One last time
Cold rain
Pouring
Down
Frozen
In my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment