Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse




Lost In The Dark

I seek you
Within
Haunted dreams
Jaded nightmares
Cemetery smiles
Under a full moon
Phantasms
That beckon
Then disappear
Shadows
You see
Tortured entities
Forming
Incredulously
From the corner
Of my eye
Dying
Without
Ceremony
Or marker
Screams
At midnight
Figures
Dancing
In the distance
That dematerialize
Moans
Shattering
The calm
Disembodied
Voices
Pleading
Take me
All of me
Legacies
Of the dead
Tragedies
That fade
Decompose
Spewing
Crimson wine
Drunk on forever
Erotic symphonies
Passion
Pain
Ecstasy
A kiss
Goodbye
Salty tears
From
A
Funeral
Have a beer
My friend
Songs
Poetry
Arising
From the ether
Minds
Bodies
Spirits
Lost
In the black
Waiting
Whispering
Take
My
Hand
Heart
Demon lover
A dark forest
Awaits
An erotic
Never land
We can
Live
For
Eternity
Within
Rhythm
Rhyme
Enchanted
Melodies
Flying
Wafting
Ethereal
On black
Leather
Wings
Before it all
Comes crashing
Down
Stalking the Night
For a new victim
Memories
Die hard
Kissing
Sweet lips
Making love
Beautiful lies
Driving me
On
Lost
In
The
Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment