Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Unholy

In the dark of Night
I heard your cries
In my dreams
Like a siren song
Love me
You said
Take me
For all I am
Then you faded
Into the mist
Like an illusion
A phantasm
Of the mind
Leaving me hungry
Seething
Deranged
Wanting
Needing you
My salvation
How many lost voyages
I sailed
In my mind
To save you
Take you
In my arms
Make you mine
But you were gone
Lost in the shadows
Of a memory
I shouted
Take my hand
Dream lover
Shattering the still
Of the darkness
Hearing
A disembodied
Laugh
Echoes
From the past
Making love
Ghosts of orgasmic sighs
Beckoning me
To seek
Another
In your place
Finding tortured
Satisfaction
Ecstasy
In a darkened room
Moans
Sighs
Muffled screams
Your legacy
As I looked
In her eyes
Kissed her sweet
Dirty little mouth
Thinking of you
As our tongues
Flickered
Serpentine
My bloodstained
Memory
White linens
Rose petals
Strewn about
Like tear drops
Wasted on past
Loves
Never to return
Fading away
To Black
Unholy
Dreams
Nightmares
Cloud my brain
The incessant need
To
Dominate
Defile
Like a monster
Risen
From the grave
Rears its
Ugly head
Whispering
In Your ears
Softly
Like a ghost
From the past
Love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment