Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Flesh And Fantasy

She waits
Naked on the bed
Silent
As the screen
Flickers
Moans
Grunts
Profanity
Engulf
My tender
Ears
As I stare
At the dead pictures
Rolling
A profane sexual
Cornucopia
Before me
I look away
As she touches
Herself
Licking
Her full
Pouting lips
She smiles
Before
Worshiping
My manhood
Her tongue
Like a serpent
Slithering
Within a film
Of spittle
Like venom
Taking me in
Again and again
While I watch
Desensitized
Overwhelmed
The fantasy
Playing out
Two erotic dancers
In a ball room
Of ecstasy
Pleasure
Pain
I mount her
Mimicking
The action
On the big screen tv
Trying to look away
Concentrate
Make love
As she sighs
Whelping
Pleading
Pounding her harder
As the volume
Gets louder
The room
Hotter
And all
Four of us
Cum
Together
Before
The
Next
Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment