Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Taste Of You

I can still
Sense you
Dancing with damnation
Delight
Cavorting
With the devil
Exhilarating
The taste buds
Of my tongue
As I run it
Serpentine
Down your goose flesh
Smelling the fear
Arousal
Horror
You are delicious
So tasty
Naked
And
Alone
In a place
Where nobody
Can hear
You scream
And
No one cares
If you live
Or die
You wonder
What it will
Feel like
When my mouth
Blows hot
Dirty
Little kisses
On your
Inner thighs
When my lips
Brush against
Your sanctified
Womanhood
Probing
Flickering
Deep
Lashes
From my
Demon's whip
Falling
Upon
Your tender flower
Will you scream
Will you fight
The ecstasy?
Your mind
And heart
Races
Your body arches
You thrust
Your head back
Eyes
Closed
Awaiting salvation
An orgasmic O
Forming
Wicked
Bold
On your little
Pretty
Dirty
Mouth
As your legs quiver
Trembling
And I ruthlessly
Pull them apart
With gnarled
Fingered hands
You are dripping
Ready to explode
Shriek
Raining profanity
And droplets
Of manna
From the heavens
Upon my blue
Cracked lips
You breath slowly
Moan
Look
Into my hungry eyes
Like falling
Into a drowning pool
Or confronting
A madman
Wild animal
You are frozen
Paralyzed
Our lips meet
Passionately
Tongues entwined
And you
Drink in
The taboo
Taste of you
Rolling
Your eyes
Lost
In a nightmare
That ends
With ivory white fangs
Crimson wine
And
The taste
Of
You.

No comments:

Post a Comment