Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Legacy Of Blood

I have kissed and caressed
Loved and loathed
The many ghastly faces
Of you
My beautiful lie
Shadow
Of a dream
Erotic symphonies
Play on
Illusions of ecstasy
They stalk the past
Draining the corpse
Moving on
Love died
So violently
Screaming
In the darkness
Fighting
To the last
Drowning
In a memory
Damned
Within
Nightmares
Arising
Breathing again
In the black
Tasting
The legacy
Of blood
On your lips
Whispers
Of
I love you
Moans
Sighs
Goodbye
Wafting
On the wind
Maniacal laughter
Echos
Within earshot
Hearing her
Say
Without emotion
You are
Already dead
Watching her
Living on
Immortal
Transcendent
Alive
In
Poetry
Eternal
My sincere
Elegant
Words on a page
Mocking
Your nothingness
Sweet Judas kiss
So divine
Dropping
From the heavens
Pretending
It too
Will live
Forever
Never grow old
Never die
My legacy
Of blood
Lives on
In shadows
Legend
Rhythm
Rhyme
Shivering
In the cold
Night air
A monster
Seething
Hungry
Remembering
True love
Debauchery
Sin
That is where
You will
Find my heart
Between passion
And warfare
Pleasure and pain
Waiting
For a Muse
To come
Take my hand
A beast
Beckoning silently
As you sleep
Awaiting
Another
Victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment