Monday, July 29, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Vampire Kisses

Within the darkness
We are One
Two bodies
Same soul
Electric
Our hearts beat
A staccato symphony
Skin on skin
Tongues flickering
Serpentine
Lips touching
Sensuously
As moments
Become eternal
Ecstasy
Is within
Our grasp
My mouth suckling
Your full breasts
My hands roaming
Claiming
Roughly
Squeezing
Pinching
What has always
Been mine
Past lives
Come full circle
I can see
It in your eyes
As you have
Watched this moment
Again and again
Paralyzed
Within a dream
Vampire kisses
Like True Love
Last forever
My darling
I whisper
As we lay naked
Alone
In the black
This Night
Will live
Rise again
Long after
The passion has faded
Your orgasmic screams
Have died away
Vampire kisses
Like True Love
Last forever
Taste it
As our bodies
Collide
Pounding together
Violently
As you moan
Sigh
Collapse
Within my arms
Forever
Never
Dies
Like poetry
On a page
It survives
Sealed
With a crimson
Stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment