Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Sacrifice

As we entered
The room
My arm clutching
Your waist
You were enveloped
By darkness
And flickering candles
The sound
Of your gasp
Was palpable
As I pushed you
Inside
My hand
Stifling
Your shriek
Holding the knife
To your throat
Whispering
Tender
In your ear
You will do
What I say
When I say it
Understood?
I sense you nod
Amid the trembling
Of your body
Gagging you roughly
Maniacally tearing
Your jeans down
Tossing
Them across
The room
Cutting away
With my razor sharp
Blade
Your blouse
Bra
Panties
Tying you
To the bed posts
Firmly
So that your
Wrists
Ankles
Burned
From the abrasions
As you fought in vain
As I slowly
Tortuously
Run a feather
About your
Youthful nakedness
Your sacrifice
To the unclean
Vile
Wicked monster
About to possess
You
Body and soul
Heart and mind
Running my tongues
Serpentine
About your curves
Settling
Within
Forbidden orifices
To the unholy sounds
Of a gothic symphony
Moans
Sighs
Screams
Dripping searing
The quiet sanctity
Of Night
Candle wax
On erect nipples
Aroused privates
Your body shuddering
Tears
Running down
Your cheeks
Holding the knife
Over your heaving
Chest
Terror incarnate
In your eyes
Bringing
The sharp Blade
Down viciously
Stopping
Abruptly
As point meets skin
Dropping it
To the floor
With a thud
Removing my clothes
Biting your neck
Breasts
Pulling your
Wavy tresses
Hard
Taking you
Roughly
Probing deep
As your head
Arches backwards
Mouth
An orgasmic O
While I stare
Through
Your soul
Growling
Like a fiend
Damned
An illusion
Ripped from
A nightmare
Saying
Through
Clenched teeth
Razor sharp
Incisors
Tonight
You will be
My
Sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment