Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Anal

Anal





Come baby doll
My fuck puppet
Come to Daddy
I have a surprise for you
You sit on my lap
And I embrace you
Feeling your curvy tight ass
Straddling my cock
My rock hard manhood
Underneath my pants
Your tits
Barely covered by your black dress
Resting just above my greedy hands
Smelling your fragrant hair
As it flows down upon my face
Bend over little slut
It is time for a spanking
Remove your dress slave
I say
Yes Master you affirm
I love you my Beautiful Vampire
I love you my darling slave
I respond
As I behold your naked form
Which is pleasing to me
Very much what I desire
Need
Hunger for
What I've waited for
All my lives
I have searched for you
Through the sands of time
I let you know this
Our destiny
Very much like a creature of the night
Bending you over my knee now
As I spank your ass a cherry red
Hearing you whelping
Moaning
Crying out
Fuck
Fuck
With each blow
Making you count the hits out
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Then silence
And the faint sound of you crying
I rise as you sit on the bed
I lick your tears
Saying it is ok baby doll
Daddy is here
Pushing you down roughly
Undressing
As you lay face down
Taunting you with my cock
Rubbing your inner thighs
Your glistening wet pussy
Probing you with my manhood
In your lovely ass
As it slides right in
You are so wet
So red hot and ready
I do not need KY
Just our love
Is enough lubrication
Our dirty
Starving
Seething love and desire
Our unconsumed Lust
Now I am devouring your sweet ass
Slow and steady first
Short
Short
Deep
Then pounding
As you grab the covers of the bed
Then the head board
Trying to stay in position
As you shiver
Shake
Cry out
Sweat
I spank
The goose flesh skin
Of your tender bottom
Sinking my cock deep inside you
Using a hand
To reach around
And massage your pussy
Your clit
Sink my fingers inside your cunt
Your pussy lips enveloping
My fingers
Master you say
Can I cum?
No slut
No I whisper in your ear
I am just beginning
To fuck your ass
Seeing the fear
Then the submission
The calm in your eyes
Telling you
Without emotion
They say that anal
Provides the most intense
Orgasms
And we will prove that tonight
My cum bucket
I taunt you
Tease you
Sadistically
Whispering now
You can do it
Take my cock deep
All of me
As you moan
Groan
Shout
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Yes Master
And
I say
You may
Cum
Slave
Cum for your Master
Make
Him
Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment