Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Destroyer Of Hearts

Destroyer Of Hearts




Oh, destroyer of hearts
Many have walked alone
Within your chest
Deceived and tattered
Battered by your selfishness
Arrogance
Delusions of grandeur
Imprisoned within
Your foolish heart
Broken forever
A victim of Love.

I can only judge from actions
Not words
Though words and appearances
Are beautiful
Enticing
Sensuous.

Foolish games
Tempt men
Who fall to ruin
With a smile
On their face
Licking your boot
That will never be me
If you want to be mine
You must know this
Feel it
Prove it to me
Humble yourself
Submit to me
Be my slave.

Feel my lips
Upon your skin of satin
Taste my grasp
As you lay
Helpless
Before me
My divine slut
My baby doll
My Muse
Come to me
Voluptuous witch
Untie your corset
And reveal to me
Your treasures
Your feminine darkness
Your inner goddess
Bowed down before me
Bring me the apple
And I will weigh the sin
Against the cost
Of forsaking salvation
Show me what the future brings
With just one soft kiss
One bite of your pale neck.

I am the shadow in your dreams
The demon who makes love
To you every night
You know what I want
And what I can give you
What you need
How you can feed me
If you are willing to embrace
Submission
And follow my lead
Walk my path
Obediently
Reverently
Respectfully
With Love in your heart.

I will lift your veil
To see if tenderness exists
If the little girl
You once were
Still lives in your breast
Running and playing
In the meadows
Of a fantasy
Waiting to be realized
Again.

I am not any man
Drop to your knees
Naked and alone
Without armor
Or sword
Say Hail Vlad Vampirelord
My new Master.

I am your Dark Lord
The Destroyer of Souls
I have lived for 1000 years
Died
And arisen again
All for Love
I am cursed
Damned
Waiting to be healed.

Do not fight what you feel
It is a fire burning
Building to a conflagration
Of Lust
Hunger
Trust my eternal words
My Dark Poetry
I am your Dark Lord
Your Destroyer
The captor of your soul
Walk with me
Through the Dark Forest
Of my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment