Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sinister Urge

Sinister Urge



Your sensuous full lips
Cry out to me
As you moisten them
With your serpentine tongue
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck me
You call
And I am so ready to oblige
Your curvaceous breasts
Jiggling when you walk
Your voluptuous hips and body
Swaying
Your eyes seeing me
Seeing through me
To the bed
That is now engulfed
In flames
Awaiting our conflagration
Of desire
Our orgasmic ecstasy
Seething Lust
Anticipating an explosion
The power surge
Of electricity
Skin on skin
Two hearts merging
Two spirits combining
Flying in the ether
For an evanescent moment
Becoming One
I move closer
Looking into your hungry eyes
Seeing the reflection of me
A hungry
Salivating beast
Knowing
That is what you see too
A vicious
Wicked smile
Forming
On your fuck me lips
You feel
Know
Behold
The monster within me
The vampire inside the man
Inviting my sinister urge
As you drop your dress
To the floor
And are naked and alone
Tearing off the holy cross
That straddled your cleavage
Inviting me in
To ravage your body
Soul
Heart
Mind
Spirit
Feeding my thirst
My overwhelming need
For a crimson kiss
A sacrifice bathed in blood
Feed me I say
And you reply
With a moan
I am yours
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment