Friday, February 15, 2013

Vampyre Kisses

The smell of evil
Wafts to my nostrils
The essence of sex
Desire
Lust
Your dangerous curves
Distrust
Scorn
The flash of your fangs
Encased in full red lips
The tongue that licks
Then disappears
Beckoning me on
I am drowning in your eyes
Do you see the hunger
In mine
Demon child?
Clothed in black latex
Shimmering
In the moonlight
Highlighting
Your voluptuousness
Round breasts
Curvaceous hips
Tight ass
Your beautiful pale face
Wicked smile
Now it is just you and I
Alone
In a room secluded
And barren
Like a crypt
We have all the time
We need now
For vampyre kisses
All the time we wanted
I press my lips
To yours my sweet Vampyre
Soft
And repeat
Passionately
Slow
And deep
Our bodies so close
Feeling the electricity
Of our touch
My hands
Slowly
Following the curve
Of your body
Shoulders
Arms
Ribs
Ass
Legs
Kissing
Biting
Your succulent neck
Unzipping
Your latex body suit
Watching you
Milky white
Naked and alone
Before me
Knowing
We have all the time
We need
Wanted
For Vampyre kisses
Now
All the time
Eternity
For Vampyre kisses
My darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment