Monday, February 4, 2013

Lover's Cross

Lover's Cross




In the Darkness
I smell the essence of you
Your sticky sweet
Voluptuousness
Your Hungering
Bottomless pit
Of seething Lust
Distrust
Desire
The smoldering fire that yearns
Burns
Resists
Persists in fanning
My tormented
Demented
Resented
Conflagration
Burning white hot
And out of control
I am hunter
Hunted
Following you
Down twisted alleyways
Of the mind
Hoping to find the woman
Who led me down this path
Who disappeared
With her smile
Her poetic words
Her promise of ecstasy
Within damnation
Running away to a distant
Dark wonderland
With her Love
The Love that I crave.

Above her heart
On a necklace
Rests a cross
That drives me away
A cross she will not remove
But keeps uncovered
Refusing
To let me in
Deep inside her breast
Where beats a drum
A symphony
A musical cacophony
That drives me on
Every day closer
To our destiny
Hoping to see the glorious Night
Our hearts
Beating to one rhythm
One rhyme
One poetic
Paradise
It is this fantasy that keeps me going
Where I kiss you deadly
And we arise the following evening
To rule the black together.

I cannot take my crimson
Sacrifice
With this cross
Dangling between her breasts
But must walk five steps behind
In the infernal darkness
Watching
Waiting
Salivating
Until my sweet thing
My little pretty baby doll
Removes this lover's cross
So we can be wicked
Wanton
Forever together
Immortal in Love
Lust
Desire.

Remove that ugly thing my love
My darling
My baby
That dreaded lover's cross
Forget the past
And embrace the glorious future
That is me
US
Eternity
The evil you have always wanted
But repressed
Take my hand
Walk with me
Through the Dark Forest
Of my Love
And never look back
Remove
That
Lover's
Cross
My darling
Trust me
Believe in Us
Let me be your vampire
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment