Friday, February 8, 2013

Seize The Night

Out of the Darkness
Into the light
And back unto
The Darkness again
I am blinded
Battered
Exhausted
Hungry
But alive
After the big let down
The fall from grace
The stumble
Down the mountain
The beautiful lie
That died
In my arms
Screaming.

I feel like
I cannot go on
But something deep inside me
Whispers
Incessantly
Raging in my mind
Dreamlike
Saying
Seize the Night
Demon Lord
Dark Destroyer
Seize the Night
The world is awash
In bullshit
And blood
Seize the Night.

Pleasures of the flesh
Await you
Open your eyes
Walk through the Black
The Dark Forest
That is your Love
Eternal
Immortal
Irresistible
Stalk
Hunt
Consume
Live again
Undead
Alive
Seize the Night
It is your birthright
The privilege
Of the Nosferatu
Seize the Night
Live again
End your hunger
Your want
Your thirst
For a crimson kiss
Seize the Night
With an ivory fanged bite
You are a Vampire
So seize the Night
The damnation
You left behind
When you chose to Love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment