Monday, February 4, 2013

Fear My Love

Fear My Love




My love caresses
My love soothes
My love bites
My love bruises
My love invites you in
Wanting you never to leave
My love lusts
My love seethes
My love trusts
My love honors
My love would kill for you
Die for you
Laugh for you
Cry for you
My love loves you for who you are
And who you can be
My love is absolute
Awe inspiring
Eternal
Immortal
It is the love
Of a Vampire
The most intense love
You will ever feel
Fear my Love
As you walk through my Dark Forest
Fear me
The One who will love you
For good or bad
Right and wrong
Weak or strong
I will love you my darling
No evil will ever defeat the omnipotence
That is my Love
So fear my Love
My darling
Run away if you can
For once you feel my Love
You will be mine
For eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment