Friday, February 8, 2013

Mockery

Come to me little ones
Hollow souls
All
I hear
Is
Your screams
In the Darkness
All of you
Empty inside
Black
You are falling
Always stumbling
There is no you
Only others
Others you must cling to
To find out who you are
Looking
Into the mirror
Seeing Nothing
No one
Nobody
Absence
The abyss
You are a mockery
Of a human being
And to stay alive
You must mock others
Feeding
On what others
Believe
Living a lie
Because you are
Dead inside
Dead but for the pain
That never leaves
Haunting you
Pleading
Demanding
Your attention
You hate yourself
Others are just a tool
An inanimate object
To consume
Throw away
And visit again
Back at the original
Crime scene.

I see you
Mocking bird
All the time
In a tree
In many faces
Many personalities
I indulge your wicked game
Your words
Of encouragement
Abject flattery
And I laugh
Amused at your predictability
Your foolish
Consistency
Your inane stupidity
I smell your pain
Even though you smile
A shit faced grin
I hear your shrieks
Within your spirit
Calling me
In the distance
I can taste the nothingness
You offer
The sweet crimson kiss
Of pure evil
You are a mockery
Of yourself
A person
You'll never know
Who you claim to be
A shell you inhabit
To deceive
You will always be a mystery
A cancer
The only thing
You can do right
Is mock
Destroy
Consume
Repeat
Hiding in the shadows
Waiting for the next victim
You are a coward
A thief
Lower than pond scum
A mockery
Of One who mocks.

My little mocking bird
Have your fun
Hollow black soul
Defeated one
While others lead their lives
Oblivious
You fearlessly
Hide behind closed doors
Turning the lock
Tossing the key
Wearing a new mask every time
Mocking
As you taste the essence of life
You will never live
You are dead
A shell of a human being
A corn husk
Dried and discarded at birth
A mockery
Mock on little bird
Tweet
Tweet
Mock on maggot
You will never defeat me
I know who I am
And I am proud of it
You can only copy
Pantomime
What you want me to be
It is pathetic
A mockery
Look in the mirror
And you will see
Nothing
Absence
Lack
A silent scream
But nobody hears
Cares
No one
There is nobody
Coming to save you
From yourself
Little mocking bird
Sing your sad song
In the fog and obscurity
Of your twisted mind
Mock on
You are only mocking yourself
For there is no you
You are invisible
A vacuum
Lacking substance
Personality
There is only me now
The one who is mocked
And I enjoy this
Immensely
Perform for me
Little mocking bird
Dance and jump
Tweet
Tweet
Motherfucker
Tweet
Tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment