Monday, February 4, 2013

The Night Is So Cold


The Night Is So Cold




I have walked the freezing asphalt
In search of a twisted dream
A screaming fantasy
Caked in blood
I am seething
With desire
Lust
Hunger
Madness
Looking for you
My True Love
My Heartbreak
My salvation
In the eyes of others
Hoping to find
The one in a billion
The reincarnation
Of a Love left behind
Gone
Smothered by the cruel
Hands of time
A beautiful lie
That could not be allowed to live
That was marked for Death
From the time
We first said I love you.

My darling
Where are you now?
Will our lips ever meet
In reality?
In a dream?
Will our bodies collide
In orgasmic ecstasy?
Come home to me
My lover
My baby girl
My slave
Rest in my arms
While you sleep
And I kiss your full
Sensuous lips
Your face
Living the forbidden fantasy
For a taboo
Evanescent moment
Looking into your eyes
And seeing forever
Our eternal love
Immortal spirits
Coming together as One.

The Night is so cold
My darling
You are the blood
That is keeping me warm
Allowing me to live
Holding you in my arms
I forget
The infernal damning
Rays of the Sun
That will surely arise
Shattering our world
Wanting
Needing
Hungering to feed on you
Cursing the light
The damnation of dawn
Ignoring
Time
Distance
Memory
Knowing
The Night is so cold
But loving you
In the Darkness
For the black
Can last forever
If I close my eyes
And
Freeze.

I will not
Miss a second
Holding my breath
Kissing you
Passionately
Our tongues entwined
Denying time
The honor of killing
Our star crossed romance
Our train wreck love
For in this poem
As in life
The Night may be cold
But our Love
Will live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment